Sunday, August 15, 2010

8 WEEKS OLD





Well, It's been a busy day. Both of the little black faced puppies went to their new homes today. I got to see one leave but was not home when the other left. I'm sure they went to terrific & loving homes. They are probably already spoiled adding to the spoiling I did with them. So, that leaves Andrews puppy, Destiney, and the other little girl we call Star until she gets a new mommy & daddy & a new name. She doesn't acknowledge Star so I think its ok. She was born with a little tiny few silver hairs on top of her head. Bobby calls it her star mark. She and Destiney have similar markings except Destiney has more cream and Star has more red in her chest and legs. I took the pics this morning after their breakfast so they were tired and ready for their morning nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment