Sunday, August 1, 2010

6 WEEKS OLD !!!








WOW !!!
It's hard to believe they are 6 weeks old. They were just teenie weenie little things. They have grown so much and have their own little personalities. I just love them all. Well, tomorrow they go to the vet for the first shots. Then, tomorrow evening we will be letting go our big boy, he is the 2nd down on the left. He is gonna have a really great home to go to. On the right, the 3rd girl down, my son Andrew is keeping. He named her Destiney. It's gonna be hard, I am already ready to cry, it's ok, I get attached easy. I hope they all get really great homes. I can't type no more right now. Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

  1. Beverly,

    You have done such an amazing job with these pups. They have been handled gently and with love. That will make it so much easier on the new families.

    I'll be praying for you as your little ones move on. It will be hard. But you get the chance to make sure they only go to great homes.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete