Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OOPS, It's all my fault

Well, Here we go again. I am so sorry Meranda. I didn't switch them in & out from Bad to Good kennel. I walked away for just a couple minutes. Max tore the front of the old kennel up & poor Meranda didn't have a chance. That was all it took, one time, my poor baby girl. Max had been in the new kennel which he can't get out of or into. Meranda will have a new kennel just like that one after this. I think we are having about 7-9 puppies possibly. Meranda is due on Dec 11,2011. Now I have to rearrange the garage again & put the nursery pen back up. Oh boy, I hope everything goes well. I don't like her having 2 litters in a row but we will have to deal with it. I love the puppies and it is upsetting to see them go. Everyone say a prayer for Meranda that her delivery goes well. She is such a sweet, happy girl. She is 3 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment