Sunday, May 1, 2011

GUESS WHAT ????????????




Meranda seems awfully happy to be having more puppies, though she want't too happy about the process. Her babies will be due the week of May 15th. She is starting to get a little bigger. She prefers to stay in the nursery & the house instead of the back yard. I thnk Destiney romps her too much & she gets tired & stressed out from it. Max plays with her alittle but mostly just leaves her alone. I'll have to take some new pics of Destiney & Max. If you would like to see pictures from the beginning from last years puppies. Scroll down , click July 2010 and start with Patiently Waiting. After about three sets, you should be able to look at them in more sets at one time. If you have any trouble just call me. (937-444-4786) I'll be happy to guide you there. The dates on the camera are wrong. I charged the battery and forgot to reset the date , sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment