Monday, September 27, 2010

Here I am !!!!




I've been really busy & neglecting the blog. Sorry about that. In the meantime, Destiney got an ear infection (yeast). Max and Meranda have both had one or two before but nothing serious. We took her to the vet & got her some medicine for 10 days. She had her 3rd set of shots today. She weighed 30.5 lbs.. Her visit went really well. Her ears were clean as a whistle. She still doesn't like to get her nails trimmed though. She didn't mind the shot. She must have been ready to get the heck out of there because she jumped off the table straight into my arms. Needless to say I carried her out to the desk. She is the whinniest thing I ever seen for a GSD. We discovered and odd thing today, she doesn't like the rain. She likes to play in the water bowl , flip Tazs' water dish inside, & play in her rectangle pool. Can you figure that one out. We just love her to pieces though.

No comments:

Post a Comment